How To Hire The Best Employees
You’ve interviewed a candidate. Everything looks good on paper and in person. You’re ready to send an offer letter, but your gut tells you there’s something not right about it. How do you know that if you pay this person, they’ll be a good culture fit, they’ll help drive your studio forward? This training will increase your chances of hiring the right person for the job. From scouting and recruiting to offering the job and onboarding, you’ll be more confident you’ve hired someone who will make you money, not cost you money.
- Where to find the right candidates (it’s not where you think)
- Read between the lines of every resume
- How to screen candidates over the phone
- Body language and the hidden clues in in-person interviews
- The best way to offer a job to qualified candidates (a game-changer)
- Onboarding will determine the both of your futures